Day tours Around Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a magnificent country steeped in centuries of rich history. It is worth getting acquainted with the country, which will enrich the experience and knowledge of all travelers and tourists. Seasoned travelers and those who have not traveled much will be equally fascinated.
AroundBulgaria.com organizes day tours to all the sights around Bulgaria, to enable everyone to find out in details about the many aspects that make it unique. You can choose a one-day trip or a longer one, lasting several days, with a guide or without, in a car or in a minibus.
You can find out about the itineraries, the programs offered during them, and the costs, by contacting us in any manner convenient for you.
Day trip to Plovdiv with a stop at Bachkovo monastery and a fortress Asenovgrad
Day tour to Kazanlak, the Valley of the Thracian Kings and Shipka
Valley of Roses, Buzludzha, Kazanlak Tomb Thracian Kings
Stob pyramids+Rila Monastery
Day tour to Stob pyramids and Rila Monastery
Rila Monastery and Boyana Church
Private tour to the Rila Monastery and Boyana Church
Sightseeing tour around Sofia and Boyana Church
Wine tasting, Melnik, Plovdiv or Starosel
Tour to Rozhen Monastery and Melnik
Day trip to the village of Rupite and Melnik
Private day tour to Plovdiv and Bachkovo, Asenovgrad fortress
Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings
Day tour to the Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings
Seven Rila Lakes
Trip to the Seven Rila Lakes
Private day tour to Plovdiv with a stop in Koprivshtitsa
Day trip to Belogradchik and Magura cave
Private day tour to Veliko Tarnovo, Tsarevets Fortress, Arbanasi
Veliko Tarnovo+Krushunskie waterfalls
Trip to Veliko Tarnovo and Krushunskie waterfalls
trekking in the Musala
Privat day trip to the Musala peak, trekking in the mountains
Day tour of Varna, on the cape of Kaliakra and mussel farm
Privat trip to Balchik, Kaliakra, mussel farm.
Day tour to Balchik, Aladzha Monastery, farm for mussels
Private day tour to Nessebar and Sozopol
Wine tour along the coast
Wine tour along the coast of Bulgaria – Evksinograd, Varna, Burgas, Karnobat
City tour of Varna – Architectural Museum, the Roman baths, the Delphinium
Dolphinarium in Varna
Dolphinarium in Varna
Trip to Varna and Balchik with a visit to the botanical garden, the palace of Queen Mary
Zheravna, monument in Shumen and Madara Horseman
Trip to Zheravna, the Karandila Cape and Shoumen Monument
- Our day tours are implemented in comfortable vehicles, cars, minivans, minibuses.
- Our guides are fully licensed for the implementing of day tours around Bulgaria as English speaking tourist guides.
- All the vehicles owned by the company, as well as all our clients, are insured, and our drivers combine experience and professionalism with punctuality and courteousness.
- Our guides will show you not only the notable sights, but also pristine nooks in the country, and will unveil for you the secrets of its ancient past. That will form the basis of your understanding of the country and the people.
- If you are planning to travel with your kids, we will provide you with as many children’s car seats as you need, to envelop your kids in the best comfort and safety.
- All our vehicles conveniently offer Internet connection. For long distance trips we also offer tablets with games and Internet access.
- All our vehicles are crisp clean. Inside them you will never feel a trace of cigarette smoke.
- Our clients are the managers of the most appropriate ambient temperature inside the vehicle, and also the music that they would like to form the background of their trip.
- You can book an excursion without a guide, and you can plan your own itinerary.
Payment for day tours in Bulgaria
The payment for the day tour is usually made prior to its start. We would like you to kindly note that the tour can be adapted and altered to suit your preferences. Furthermore, we can draw up your individual excursion program, to match your wishes and interests.
We also guarantee your good mood throughout the trip, thanks to the enticing program and the plethora of new impressions you will obtain.
How to book a day tour with us?
EstimateSend us your requirements using the form below
BookingWe will send you an estimate and confirm details
Ready to travel!We will pick you up at your accommodation
Book an day tour around Bulgaria right now, and travel in the lap of convenience and pleasure.
And we will duly take care of your comfort throughout the trip!