To reach Belgrade in Serbia, don’t look for a bus or train. Just open the Internet and book our taxi transfer. You will be pleased with the speed and comfort you will be steeped in, and to spare yourself inconveniences, book the return transfer as well. We have a lot to pamper you with.
Distance: 393.5 km via E75
Est. transfer time: 4 h 30 m, the crossing at the border will not take up much time
Price: ХХХ euro one way, for up to 4 persons
How to book: via the form we have for booking on the site
Vehicle: spacious sedans, minivans, vans
Heading for Belgrade, you will choose in the best way when you book with Around Bulgaria:
- Find us whenever you need to book transfers, because we are available round the clock, no holidays
- When we tell you the transfer fee, it will be the final price, nothing will be added afterwards, when the transfer has ended
- We always wait for our customers, even when their flights do not touch down on time, so be certain to have the taxi waiting every time you have booked
- With many of our services you will get discounts, we have a flexible system to enable our customers to get the cheapest rates, including discounts for return transfers
- When you arrive with children, we offer complimentary car seats, or boosters for older children
Sofia to Belgrade Transfer Rates
|From:||To:||Distance:||< 4 pers.||< 5 pers.||< 8 pers.|
|Sofia Airport||Belgrade||494 km||ХХХ€||ХХХ€||ХХХ€|
Distance: 494 km | Driving time: 4 h 30 min |
How to Book a Taxi Sofia-Belgrade
QuoteSend your requirements using the form below
BookingWe will send you an estimate and confirm details
Done!Our driver will meet you at the airport or at your hotel
Book a Sofia-Belgrade Transfer by filling the form below
Not just the picturesque location, but, too, the ancient history and the busy modern pace of life in the capital of Serbia attract numerous tourists. You will enjoy the landscapes of Belgrade, which attractively lies at the confluence of two rivers, Sava and Danube, and it is also the meeting place of the Balkan range and the plain of Pannonia. Just imagine that the rock at the confluence is rumoured to have been one of the places that Jason and the Argonauts visited. Belgrade has seen a plethora of periods, with the conquest by Attila the Hun, the Ottoman conquest, and many battles and events which shaped the city and the whole country.
The National Museum, in the course of reconstruction until 2018, is the place for a richcollection of paintings, drawings, prints, including works by Rubens, Tintoretto, Van Gogh, Renoir, Picasso. Among the other museums, that of Nikola tesla is especially fascinating, with personal items of the inventor and a host of original documents.
In the cafés and restaurants by the riverside, you can sample Serbian food and enjoy the landscapes.