Sofia – Skopje: Taxi Transfers
Macedonia is one of the picturesque Balkan countries which are easily reached from Sofia. That is, easily, if you book the transfers of Around Bulgaria. Compared to having to hurry and catch a public coach, it is a great choice, and price wise, it is great, too.
Distance: 244 km, via E871
Est. transfer time: 3 h 30 m, with prompt border crossing
Price: 150 euro one direction, for up to 4 tourists
How to book: by filling the form below
Vehicle: spacious sedans, minivans, vans
Book a taxi with Around Bulgaria, our services have a raft of advantages to make your trip hassle free and comfortable:
- We insist on charging just the fee pointed out at the booking, without adding extra fees to swell the price at the end of the transfer
- Whenever you need a transfer, contact us, we are at work 24/7
- Enjoy our reasonable fees, and get our discounts, they come in many ways, for booking return transfers and for each next booking
- Our complimentary services comprise Wi-Fi Internet
- We offer complimentary use of car seats for children and iPads – just book them
- We strive to serve you in the best way, and our drivers wait with the taxi even in the case of delayed flights
Sofia to Skopje Transfer Rates
|From:||To:||Distance:||< 4 pers.||< 5 pers.||< 8 pers.|
|Sofia Airport||Skopje||244 km||150€||170€||190€|
Distance: 244 km | Driving time: 3 h 30 min |
How to Book a Taxi Sofia-Skopje
QuoteSend your requirements using the form below
BookingWe will send you an estimate and confirm details
Done!Our driver will meet you at the airport or at your hotel
Book a Sofia-Skopje Transfer by filling the form below
This Macedonian city has a lot to show and fascinate with. It is on the Vardar, and now bustles with modern life, on a territory that has seen many historical events. The Kale Fortress can be seen from the centre. The periods of Byzantine rule and the Ottoman rule have left their marks and monuments. Though in 1963 an earthquake damaged the city severely, it managed to recover. When Macedonia became independent, Skopje was proclaimed as its capital.
The museums comprise the Museum of Macedonia, where you can learn a lot about the country’s history. The city museum is housed inside the former train station, which was partly destroyed by the massive earthquake of 1963.
For leisure periods, the Mount Vodno is a protected nature area to head to. You can reach it using a cable car, or you can take one of the paths leading to its. Nearby is also another area of interest, the Matka canyon. The parks in the city are several, including the city park which was founded by Ottoman Turks.