Private Tours Around Bulgaria and the Balkans
Hire me for your next private tour around Bulgaria or the Balkans – I provide the perfect solutions!
You can check my feedback on FACEBOOK
Multi Day Tours
Except Bulgaria, you can book us for private tours around the following Balkan countries:
Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Croatia and more.
Just send us an email with your requirements and we will prepare your price estimate in no time.
Service: English speaking driver for your tour
Vehicles: I have vehicles for 4, 6 and 8 passengers (check the pictures) – all spacious, with A/C and large luggage compartments!
Price: Around 200 euro per day, incl. all expenses – vat, fuel, tolls, parking, vehicle, drivers accommodation and meals
Payment: no deposit for one day tour. For a multi day – 20% deposit, remainder at the end of the tour.
Itineraries: You will get help with building your perfect itinerary – just send me your tour details:
Pick up location:
Places to visit:
Drop off location:
How many passengers:
How many pieces of luggage:
Additional comments: pick up times and driving duration preferences, any special interests etc.
Bulgaria is a magnificent country steeped in centuries of rich history. It is worth getting acquainted with the country, which will enrich the experience and knowledge of all travelers and tourists. Seasoned travelers and those who have not traveled much will be equally fascinated.
Day tour around Bulgaria
All of the tours below can be booked with an English speaking driver or with a licensed tour guide, who will be speaking about Bulgarian history, culture and religion through the whole trip. A licensed tour guide will be able to answer all your questions and make a perfect walking tour of any attraction you visit – city walks, museums, monasteries and monuments.
You can find out about the itineraries, the programs offered during them, and the costs, by contacting us in any manner convenient for you.
Plovdiv and Bachkovo
Day trip to Plovdiv with a stop at Bachkovo monastery and a fortress Asenovgrad
Kazanlak and Shipka
Day tour to Kazanlak, the Valley of the Thracian Kings and Shipka
Buzludzha and Kazanlak
Valley of Roses, Buzludzha, Kazanlak Tomb Thracian Kings
Stob pyramids and Rila Monastery
Day tour to Stob pyramids and Rila Monastery
Rila Monastery and Boyana Church
Private tour to the Rila Monastery and Boyana Church
Sofia and Boyana Church
Sightseeing tour around Sofia and Boyana Church
Wine tasting, Melnik, Plovdiv or Starosel
Rozhen Monastery and Melnik
Tour to Rozhen Monastery and Melnik
Melnik and Rupite
Day trip to the village of Rupite and Melnik
Plovdiv and Asenovgrad fortress
Private day tour to Plovdiv and Bachkovo, Asenovgrad fortress
Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings
Day tour to the Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings
Seven Rila Lakes
Trip to the Seven Rila Lakes
Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa
Private day tour to Plovdiv with a stop in Koprivshtitsa
Belogradchik and Magura
Day trip to Belogradchik and Magura cave
Veliko Tarnovo and Tsarevets
Private day tour to Veliko Tarnovo, Tsarevets Fortress, Arbanasi
Veliko Tarnovo and Krushunskie waterfalls
Trip to Veliko Tarnovo and Krushunskie waterfalls
trekking in the Musala
Privat day trip to the Musala peak, trekking in the mountains
Varna and Kaliakra
Day tour of Varna, on the cape of Kaliakra and mussel farm
Balchik and Kaliakra
Privat trip to Balchik, Kaliakra, mussel farm.
Balchik and Aladzha
Day tour to Balchik, Aladzha Monastery, farm for mussels
Nessebar and Sozopol
Private day tour to Nessebar and Sozopol
Wine tour along the coast
Wine tour along the coast of Bulgaria – Evksinograd, Varna, Burgas, Karnobat
City tour of Varna – Architectural Museum, the Roman baths, the Delphinium
Dolphinarium in Varna
Dolphinarium in Varna
Varna and Balchik
Trip to Varna and Balchik with a visit to the botanical garden, the palace of Queen Mary
Zheravna and Madara
Zheravna, monument in Shumen and Madara Horseman
Zheravna and Karandila Mountain
Trip to Zheravna, the Karandila Cape and Shoumen Monument
- Our day tours are implemented in comfortable vehicles, cars, minivans, minibuses.
- Our guides are fully licensed for the implementing of day tours around Bulgaria as English speaking tourist guides.
- All the vehicles owned by the company, as well as all our clients, are insured, and our drivers combine experience and professionalism with punctuality and courteousness.
- Our guides will show you not only the notable sights, but also pristine nooks in the country, and will unveil for you the secrets of its ancient past. That will form the basis of your understanding of the country and the people.
- If you are planning to travel with your kids, we will provide you with as many children’s car seats as you need, to envelop your kids in the best comfort and safety.
- All our vehicles conveniently offer Internet connection. For long distance trips we also offer tablets with games and Internet access.
- All our vehicles are crisp clean. Inside them you will never feel a trace of cigarette smoke.
- Our clients are the managers of the most appropriate ambient temperature inside the vehicle, and also the music that they would like to form the background of their trip.
- You can book an excursion without a guide, and you can plan your own itinerary.
Payment for day tours in Bulgaria
The payment for the day tour is usually made prior to its start. We would like you to kindly note that the tour can be adapted and altered to suit your preferences. Furthermore, we can draw up your individual excursion program, to match your wishes and interests.
We also guarantee your good mood throughout the trip, thanks to the enticing program and the plethora of new impressions you will obtain.
How to book a day tour with us?
EstimateSend us your requirements using the form below
BookingWe will send you an estimate and confirm details
Ready to travel!We will pick you up at your accommodation
Book an day tour around Bulgaria right now, and travel in the lap of convenience and pleasure.
And we will duly take care of your comfort throughout the trip!